Data protection policy
Ålandhotels wants to offer you an optimal user experience while visiting out website.
We store information concerning your visit to enable us to make continuous improvements based on statistics collected from our users’ visits. Read here what information we collect, for what we use it and how you can contact us if you have any questions of cookies and personal data.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone and used to maintain information concerning your surfing between different pages of the website and your return to the website at a later date. Cookies do not contain any personal data and they cannot be used to run programmes or send viruses to your computer or another device that you use for surfing.
- SERVERID Saves information on which server is handling queries.
- _ga (2 yrs) Is used to differentiate users, shown aggregated
- gid (24 h) Is used to differentiate users, shown aggregated
- _gat (1 min) Is used to limit the number of requests to Google Analytics
- _gac_<property-id> (90 days) Stores campaign-related information if Google Analytics has been linked with Google Ads
We at Ålandhotels handle your personal data responsibly. You can feel secure when using our digital services.
- Information concerning visits on our website is stored anonymously and used only for statistics.
- We do not ask for information that would identify you as a person via our website unless you have given this information yourself on one of the forms on our website. We use only information given by you to handle your queries. None of the personal data that can be provided on our website is connected to our cookies.
- Information containing personal data, such as name, address and contact information, is stored only in our booking system, not on the website.
- Information concerning the subscribers of our newsletter (name and e-mail address) is stored within EU by the distributor of the newsletter, Sendinblue.
If you have any questions about your personal data and how we handle information, please contact us by sending e-mail to email@example.com